Author Topic: What's made you grumpy today?  (Read 3936 times)

Offline Neox

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: 2016 cb500x
Re: What's made you grumpy today?
Reply #70 on: February 13, 2021, 11:16:43 PM
only two days of cold weather and my car battery decides to die... :138:
oh but yes, it passed the technical control despite the rust :156:! Two years of grace...

Offline Perfictsib

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: 2017 CB500x
Reply #71 on: February 22, 2021, 08:26:21 PM
My cb500x first mot and it gets both a fail and a pass certificate. Because the examiner was using his phone instead of his computer to do the mot certificate, I now have to appeal against the fail one to have it removed from the bikes history. His printer wasn't working as well so he bluetoothed the certificate to me which I didn't check until I got home and seen I had two certificates.

Offline CB500X

• Forum Help & Support
  • CB500X Pro
Reply #72 on: February 23, 2021, 10:31:06 AM
*Originally Posted by Perfictsib [+]
My cb500x first mot and it gets both a fail and a pass certificate. Because the examiner was using his phone instead of his computer to do the mot certificate, I now have to appeal against the fail one to have it removed from the bikes history. His printer wasn't working as well so he bluetoothed the certificate to me which I didn't check until I got home and seen I had two certificates.

I had the opposite once when my car passed when it shouldn't have. Bloke completed it online and hit the wrong button I think.  :138:   His boss gave him a right old verbal  :001: