Author Topic: Tired of dropping your helmet ?  (Read 328 times)

Offline guiri

• Banned
  • CB500X Newbie
  • Topic Author
Tired of dropping your helmet ?
on: April 05, 2021, 11:00:50 PM
Guys,. I've got some of these for sale. $15.95 plus around 3 bucks in shipping and I WILL ship overseas.

If you're interested, either respond in here and I'll contact you or message me. I have set it to notify me but sometimes, those notifications don't work very well.

This is a hook that you put at the end of your handlebar so that you can hang your helmet on it. Best location for it and simple to use and mount.
Works on ALL types of straps and quick connectors and you can buy a pad lock that fits on it if you want to lock it.

Note that you need a bar end weight or handguards to hold the hook in place. Basically, what it does is push the helmet hook in place and holds it there.

##image removed##

This pic shows the url to the site but you can buy directly from me for the same price.

Offline Oyabun

• CB500X Master
  • Bike: 13 500XA, 16 FA
Re: Tired of dropping your helmet ?
Reply #1 on: April 05, 2021, 11:31:37 PM
Umm, I'm sure you've checked with the admins about posting this ad here?

Offline guiri

• Banned
  • CB500X Newbie
  • Topic Author
Reply #2 on: April 05, 2021, 11:57:38 PM
Well, it said that you can't post if you're a business...

Offline guiri

• Banned
  • CB500X Newbie
  • Topic Author
Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 01:25:16 AM
*Originally Posted by pm9654 [+]
Great idea!

Thanks, want one?

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • CB500X Pro
Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 09:40:55 AM
You heard the man have you been in touch with me yet ? Nope.   :151:

You're selling a new commercial product, so yes you are a business even if as a sole trader.

Definition:  A sole trader, commonly called a sole proprietor in legal documents, is a business controlled and owned by one person.

You are SPAMMING this forum, something that you've done on many other forums in the past months.

The other account you tried to post this topic didn't work. Why ? Because it's already blacklisted worldwide.

Despite being told on other forums to seek permission first (before posting) you continue to register on forums without asking permission to sell this product. If such a product exists at all ??

You are dubious character with dubious practices and I cannot endorse this product.

A reminder about forum rules and selling commercial items:

10.01    You may not publish or discuss any information regarding your product or services, or future (possible) products or services, or any product or services you are, or have been, associated with. This includes, but not limited to, suggesting your own services, or services of partners, clients, employers or friends.

10.02    You may not post any message that is commercial by nature.

10.03    You may not post any message that directs others to any pages at your own commercial domain, including informational pages. A commercial domain is defined as a site that receives any type of income or links to any income producing properties.