Author Topic: List of people attending  (Read 14570 times)

Offline Muttley

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: CB500X Black
Re: List of people attending
Reply #20 on: April 08, 2014, 02:54:28 PM
Someone has to bite the bullet, so here goes.
I suggest Saturday 31st May at the Fleur de Lys at Lowsonford near Henley in Arden Warwickshire. (Post code B955HJ).
It's right in the middle of England, is biker -friendly, has food and is by a canal.  Suggest you look it up on the internet. It looks really nice.  I suggest we meet around 12 so those who want to eat can do.
If you can make it, please reply to this post so we can asses if it's a goer.
Defender.  Would be really good if you could make it even if you take the 4-wheel option.
If Dave in Norwich wants to split the journey and stay over at mine, just send me a personal message.
M

Offline Triplebrew

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: Honda CB500FAG
Reply #21 on: April 08, 2014, 04:07:17 PM
Would love to but Saturdays off work are difficult, Sunday is easier.

Offline Muttley

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: CB500X Black
Reply #22 on: April 08, 2014, 06:51:11 PM
Suggested Saturday only because I thought the food offering might be more varied. I will call the Fleur tomorrow and check we would be welcome and check what food would be available on each day.
M

Offline Munkey

• Non Active
  • CB500X Pro
Reply #23 on: April 08, 2014, 07:14:43 PM
So is 31 may the date?  :306: Muttley why not create a vote for that date for the list of people and see who votes!
Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 07:19:13 PM by Munkey

Offline Defender

• CB500X God-zilla
  • Bike: Yamaha YBR
Reply #24 on: April 08, 2014, 08:50:37 PM
Muttley, really appreciate the kind gesture, & well done for getting the ball rolling, I do hope it's a success. However, for various reasons, which I won't go into here, it will not be possible for me to attend. I shall be there in spirit though, & wish you all the best in your endeavours. So come on guys, make it work.
     I hope to see some of you over the summer, if you can make it this far. There's a pint waiting in the Ty Coch. (the pub on the beach. Google it's webcam)
If I can help somebody as I go along, then my living has not been in vain.

Offline walsh111

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: cb500x
Reply #25 on: April 09, 2014, 12:30:44 PM
can't belive it ,i go away on 31st May Im not to far off my comeback ride..as soon as the sun shines i'm going to try riding my bike[or should that read decent weather] ,was looking foreward to try and aim for the mega meet. hey ho ,However a meet up at defenders gaff is a definate this year if anyone
 fancy's it [providing i can ride the bike].cheers ste
s walsh

Offline Defender

• CB500X God-zilla
Reply #26 on: April 09, 2014, 12:40:26 PM
Sounds ok to me Ste. Hope you're progressing well & can soon ride again. Don't push it too hard though, we don't want you buggered up again.

Offline walsh111

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: cb500x
Reply #27 on: April 09, 2014, 01:21:55 PM
i'm doing ok young man :001: physio has vastly improved my shoulder the deltoid muscle is now doing all the work,i can now drive the car ,and get a decent nights kip started riding a pushbike around our local park,it's only a matter of time till i get on the x, no doubt i'll be feeling nervous, i was going to  do the easter egg run to manchester childrens hospital last weekend but thought better as the weather was crap..looking foreward to my first major run out all being well a pint in your local..cheers
s walsh

Offline Defender

• CB500X God-zilla
Reply #28 on: April 09, 2014, 01:34:45 PM
Young man???? misdirected mail? your news has brightened up my day & buying you a pint here will be some of the best money I could spend. Am looking forward to that.

Stay well & keep safe

Your pint was safe without the flattery, but it was nice.

Offline baggy

• CB500X Pro
Reply #29 on: April 09, 2014, 08:10:39 PM
As long as it's not chucking it down with rain or snowing I will be there  :152:

It will be good to meet up and put faces to the name  :002:

victorious-backstage