Author Topic: solid GPS  (Read 391 times)

Offline crispenator

• CB500X Member
  • Topic Author
solid GPS
on: May 10, 2020, 04:29:15 AM
Hi all have just been looking at a new product on the market at a very reasonable price,it is a gps tracking system for your car motorcycle  caravan ect . Two guys here have put together  unit you pay 145.00 i think it is and can either pay 69.00 a year or 6.99 a month for use of the tracking app .So it reads the tacking app works on the movement of the bike so if it is nicked you can track where it is on your phone through the use of the app and the platform ,seems like quite a good deal when you see how bike thefts have risen by 15% over the last 12 months with only around a 50% recovery rate ,i have to admit i am seriously looking into it i am not sure how many countries it will work in as i didn't look at that part of it but for the price i think it is a worthwhile investment my insurance company asked if i did have gps tracking when they worked out out a quote for me SOLID GPS is the name of the company based in australia might be worth a look . 

Offline crispenator

• CB500X Member
  • Topic Author
Re: solid GPS
Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 01:44:26 AM
Hi all well firstly i would like to make it known i do not have any connection with this company at all and any information i give you is from my own perspective and just passing on ,ok now thats clear i have just been contacted by one of the owners who has asked if i could pass this on to members of this forum ,he is offering a 10.00 discount on any tracker by using the code SPECIAL10 so if your in the market for a gps tracker then take a look it cant hurt .