Author Topic: KENT M/Cs REOPENING  (Read 304 times)

Offline Rocker66

• CB500X Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2019 white 500X
KENT M/Cs REOPENING
on: May 20, 2020, 12:00:05 AM

What may be of interest to those living in the South East is that I have just seen more good news . as from Tuesday 26th May Kent M/Cs will be manning the phone to take workshop bookings and the shop will be opening from 1st June with SD restrictions. No news yet on cafe reopening..
Audere est Facere
The throttle should be controlled by two things which are the right hand and common sense
4 Wheels move the body 2 wheels move the soul

Online grumpyzuma

• CB500X Member
  • Bike: CB500X MY2018
Re: KENT M/Cs REOPENING
Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 09:10:40 AM
Ssshh! Don't tell everyone, I want to be at the front of the que!  :002:

It'll be great to get the first service done and start enjoying the bike more, especially with all this sunshine we've got at the moment...all I need then is for the racing and shows to get going again, but that looks some way off!

Online grumpyzuma

• CB500X Member
  • Bike: CB500X MY2018
Re: KENT M/Cs REOPENING
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 03:07:42 PM
*Originally Posted by grumpyzuma [+]

It'll be great to get the first service done and start enjoying the bike more, especially with all this sunshine we've got at the moment...

Probably bad forum quoting myself...I really should not have said that about the sunshine! I was booked in for the first service yesterday morning, and not only was it cold and grey, but I got 2/3rds of the way there and it *issed down!...I'm a fair weather biker I shouldn't be out in that! Anyhow, Kent Motorcycles were their usual helpful and efficient selves and got the job done quickly while I sheltered from the rain watching the bike school learners go through their paces. I'd brought a flask of tea and some biscuits with me which helped to make me feel better!  :002:

I've spent this morning cleaning the road dirt of the bike so she's all clean and shiny again...I was a bit shocked to see how much crud had sprayed up onto the underside of the topbox and rear end of the bike, though...time to look for a rear hugger I think!

victorious-backstage