Author Topic: New member, hello  (Read 464 times)

Offline ewryly

• CB500X God
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
Re: New member, hello
Reply #10 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:41 PM
*Originally Posted by Yuletine [+]
OK - here we go - All colours are in white light (basic physics). Of all the colours, Violet is the slowest - it has the higher index of refraction.  The colour with the lowest index is obviously the fastest as it is the least able to be 'bent' in a prism - that colour is .. that's right folks, it's Red!!
You are welcome  :001:

I have to agree with Yuletine. I don't have a red bike, but my last bike was red and it was definitely faster. Of course it was a VFR800, but I don't think that really matters. Red is faster.

Offline Yuletine

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: 2018 CB500X
Reply #11 on: June 04, 2020, 08:31:53 AM
*Originally Posted by ewryly [+]
I have to agree with Yuletine. I don't have a red bike, but my last bike was red and it was definitely faster. Of course it was a VFR800, but I don't think that really matters. Red is faster.

Very wise words - and worth paying attention to.  And if further proof was needed, many years ago I had a white bike which was much slower.  That was a DT125, but again I don't think that would matter either.

Offline DHCBX

• CB500X Pro
  • Bike: CB500X 20MY
Reply #12 on: June 04, 2020, 02:02:47 PM
*Originally Posted by Yuletine [+]
Very wise words - and worth paying attention to.  And if further proof was needed, many years ago I had a white bike which was much slower.  That was a DT125, but again I don't think that would matter either.

AH..... Those were the days Yamaha DT125's..... Wish I still had mine!

victorious-backstage