Author Topic: CB500x 2017 for sale South East/London- Sold  (Read 291 times)

Offline Other mike

• CB500X Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: CB500x Husky 350
CB500x 2017 for sale South East/London- Sold
on: May 31, 2020, 08:30:57 PM
Hi All,

My plans to transform this baby into a Rally Raid weapon never came to fruition and so sadly, after a couple of years of just riding work,(10 miles each way) I have decided to sell the bike. I haven't changed much about the bike. Fender extender, some cheap hand guards  and some lovely Oxford heated grips is all. She has done 15k and I have serviced her myself every 6k. Tyres are good with plenty of tread as are the pads.

The only damage I can see is I just found a scratch on the right side fairing (I've just discovered it, so not happy). Probably from someone in a motorcycle parking bay being an idiots (I love those uber eats guys).... Pah! Picture included.

Not sure of the value of these, I can see them listed on eBay at £4500 which sounds a bit optimistic. I thought £3500 ONO.

Call me on 07793367435 or email mike_caton@icloud.
Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:58:49 PM by Other mike

Offline Other mike

• CB500X Member
  • Topic Author
Re: CB500x 2017 for sale South East
Reply #1 on: May 31, 2020, 08:36:46 PM
Just to add, I have been trying to attach pictures but there is something odd going on. Although I have logged into the website, it keeps asking me to log in again when I try to attach. Not sure what's happening.  Will be happy to send pictures directly, or if someone tells me how to solve this, I will attach to the listing. 

Offline catstevecam

• CB500X Master
  • Bike: 2016 CB500X ABS
Re: CB500x 2017 for sale South East
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 05:30:15 PM
*Originally Posted by Other mike [+]
Just to add, I have been trying to attach pictures but there is something odd going on. Although I have logged into the website, it keeps asking me to log in again when I try to attach. Not sure what's happening.  Will be happy to send pictures directly, or if someone tells me how to solve this, I will attach to the listing.

Yeah - you have to login a second time to access the functions of Gallery - once in, and photos uploaded - getting images into your posts is simple.  :152:

Offline Other mike

• CB500X Member
  • Topic Author
Re: CB500x 2017 for sale South East/London
Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 11:37:29 PM
You know what, no matter how many times I try to log in for the second time, it stops me from uploading saying there is something wrong with log in/ password..... Regardless of being able to log in the first time or changing the details to make sure itís correct.....

Itís bloody daft!

Bike still for sale if any one out there.....

Offline ewryly

• CB500X God
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
Re: CB500x 2017 for sale South East/London
Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 11:47:28 PM
*Originally Posted by Other mike [+]
You know what, no matter how many times I try to log in for the second time, it stops me from uploading saying there is something wrong with log in/ password..... Regardless of being able to log in the first time or changing the details to make sure itís correct.....

Itís bloody daft!

Bike still for sale if any one out there.....

I believe it is actually a different account with a different password (or the same if you want).  So you need to create it and then log into it.  Then you can upload pictures and easily get links to insert into your posts.