Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 'You are viewing as a Guest. Members get access to more areas. It's fr  (Read 1292 times)

Offline cb500

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
Hi folks, I'm new here. Gathering infos for an eventual purchase.

Moderators, sorry, but does this forum really need this continous

"....'You are viewing as a Guest. Members get access to more areas. It's free to join so register today and become a Member ! Click to Register...."

annoyance?

Cheers

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
"....'You are viewing as a Guest. Members get access to more areas. It's free to join so register today and become a Member ! Click to Register...."

It's only seen by Guests, not Members. It's an incentive for people to stop lurking and actually join up and become a part of the community. Nothing worse than people looking at forums and gaining from the info present but not actually contributing themselves (a bit selfish IMO  :001: )

If you are still seeing it then you need to login  :028:

Welcome to the forum by the way  :821:

Offline crazy doctor

• CB500X God
  • crazy doctor
    • View Profile
  • Bike: cb500-x black
  • City / Town: chok chai
 CB 500  it free to join so come and join the forum and enjoy it as I
am sure you will . as its for people like you, :401:

Offline Defender

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Yamaha YBR
  • City / Town: Pwllheli
You don't even have to own an X to join, just an interest will do. Might end up an owner though. So please don't stand on the sidelines & moan, get stuck in . Join, contribute, give us your thoughts, ask questions. Can't think why anyone with a vague interest wouldn't join, I'm sure we'd like to know.
If I can help somebody as I go along, then my living has not been in vain.

Recent Topics