Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: hello from thailand !  (Read 2662 times)

Offline piston broke

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Hua Hin
hello from thailand !
« on: May 24, 2013, 07:41:52 PM »
just about to order a new 500x from my local "big wing Centre" - luckily they've got all models and most colours in stock......think i'm going to go for black, but get them to change the "X" sticker to a red one (from the white model).

seen one like this in the flesh and it really does improve the bikes looks...

no sign of any accessories yet though......

Test drove a 500f (the only demo they had) - really impressed by how smooth and torquey the engine is - sort of between a V twin and a 4 cyl and a real quality bike feel....so having been sold on the engine/build quality - decided to go for the X as its bigger, more versatile and better looking (IMHO) 

Offline tizzy23

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
  • City / Town: Kingston
Re: hello from thailand !
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 07:45:51 PM »
AS far as the X's go I think the red on does look the best and it is an improvement to the black bike.  It's good to know you have already seen one done because the bikes real colour is nothing like that pic.  I will be getting a red bike so my only option is to go stickerless since I am pretty sure the two red's would look hideous against each other.

Offline cornishrider

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X, T140V
  • City / Town: Torpoint
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 09:26:41 PM »
on my red one, the X is black and grey.
Time flies like an arrow
     Fruit flies like bananas

Offline tizzy23

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
  • City / Town: Kingston
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2013, 09:37:57 PM »
Yeah I know the sticker is black/grey on the red bike, I just don't really like the look of it. I don't seem to mind the red sticker on both the black and the white bikes though so I was picturing it on the red bike too. On my red bike the sticker might have to go, but I will have to make the final decision when I see it in person.

Offline piston broke

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Hua Hin
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 06:15:56 AM »
got to the dealers and did a U turn..went for white and keeping the X sticker, plus having red rim stickers......

these women don't realise just how hard it is to be a man....

Offline cornishrider

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X, T140V
  • City / Town: Torpoint
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 09:36:17 AM »
Great! If you do decide to remove stickers, use a hair-dryer to warm them up and soften the adhesive.  Works a treat.  Ask any woman - far be it from me to suggest that you would own a hair-dryer!  :008:
Time flies like an arrow
     Fruit flies like bananas

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage