Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Folding gear and brake levers  (Read 1283 times)

Offline Bali Davo

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
Re: Folding gear and brake levers
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 03:53:28 AM »
cheers thx Jenny , sounds really good ..,

and .., the New Rally Raid Peg setup sounds to me like what the doctor ordered - as I have really long legs to begin with, and I also suffer from poor movement in my left ankle (from past bike accident) + I am also older and less flexible these days

.., so for me the more forward the pegs 'the better' , as any road bike styled bent knee ergo's (even slightly) always gives me grief .
Old but not too old

Offline columbo-john

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Biggleswade
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 06:45:10 AM »
*Originally Posted by Bali Davo >>>> link hidden <<<<
Guest - The above link is visible to MEMBERS only. Please Register or Login

- They offer 3 colours

Come on Davo, 'fess up........ you only want Fastway pegs because they're available in orange  :745: :745:
2013 KTM 1190 Adventure R
2006 BMW F650GS Dakar
1978 Honda CX500
And now..... 2016 Honda CB500X :-)

Offline Matt F.

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: cb550x
  • City / Town: Swampscott, Mass
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 02:44:52 PM »
Jenny: Are there any "spy photos" of the new Rally Raid hangers?  Some tantalizing images shot surreptiously so we all can speculate on how great they'll be...how far down, how far forward.  You can do a teaser campaign like Honda did for the AT.
2013 CB500X

Online JMo

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 04:31:03 PM »
*Originally Posted by Matt F. >>>> link hidden <<<<
Guest - The above link is visible to MEMBERS only. Please Register or Login
Jenny: Are there any "spy photos" of the new Rally Raid hangers?  Some tantalizing images shot surreptiously so we all can speculate on how great they'll be...how far down, how far forward.  You can do a teaser campaign like Honda did for the AT.

Hi Matt - I know how keen you are for these, but no - not at the moment, all we have are drawings/sketches.

As I mentioned previously, once John has got his current production scheduling and new product development completed, he'll be in a position to start developing our design - but currently other items are taking priority.

Jx

Recent Topics