Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Crash Barrier Protection  (Read 1663 times)

Offline KingKong

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017CB500X
  • City / Town: Glasgow
Re: Crash Barrier Protection
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2017, 09:55:03 PM »
Hi,

I ordered the 2017 specific part. Fits well, no issues.

Little awkward to fit behind the shifter as the plastic bit is in the way.

Doesn't come with instructions, very basic diagrams of which side and area a bolt should be put through but it's fairly simple to install.

I would say however the Hepco & Becker UK stockists I got my parts from (>>>> link hidden <<<<
Guest - The above link is visible to MEMBERS only. Please Register or Login) took 16 days to ship the parts and on their website have no email field for them to send your receipt, you just get directed to a new tab. I filled in from my phone so luckily had a screenshot of what I'd bought. Quick enough to take the money. Not going to sh#t talk them though, when I called asking where the part was the guy was decent. Said it was just received in their recent order and would be dispatched the next day. I think from there it was maybe two days and I had it. Think they only order when they have an order so no don't have the parts lying around.

Thanks,
Kieran

Offline piox

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: C.S.E.
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »
Thanks for the detailed response.  I will have to contact the US distributor to inquire about ordering the 2017 specific H&B guards, since they appear to be otherwise unavailable here. 

Offline CB-500-X

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2014 CB 500 X
  • City / Town: South Florida
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 01:16:16 AM »
Zero vibration, Zero issues. SW Motech
The search button is your friend

Recent Topics