Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello From Missouri, USA  (Read 843 times)

Offline MHamblin

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
Hello From Missouri, USA
« on: January 31, 2014, 07:34:17 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm a little late on the introduction but here it is! I grew up riding dirt bikes mostly. I grew up on a farm in Missouri. Dirt bikes, dual sports, and ATV's were my life. When I moved to Branson, MO. I bought a 85 Honda Rebel. Sold it in '09. Didn't buy another bike until last Saturday, Jan. 18th. That's the longest I've gone without some sort of motorcycle. Obviously, I bought the CB500X. Jan. 18th was also my 25th birthday. I decided it was time for a new motorcycle. I haven't been able to ride it very much because Missouri's winters are very cold. Honestly, I'm more of a fair weather rider, I'd like to think that I could be an all weather rider. Winter riding has just never excited me that much. However, I am looking forward to some warmer weather and getting ready to enjoy my new 500x. Also looking forward to learning more about the bike through this forum.     

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage