Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: My kids first ride  (Read 635 times)

Offline Celeste1178

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 CB500X
  • City / Town: Yulee, Florida
Re: My kids first ride
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2017, 02:09:55 PM »
*Originally Posted by julman99 >>>> link hidden <<<<
Guest - The above link is visible to MEMBERS only. Please Register or Login
That is great!

My boys are 5 and 3. I take the 5yo to school sometimes on the motorcycle, 6 blocks away. It is literally 5min or less, and never more than 20mph, so basically it's like a bicycle ride. However, he feels he is "riding with dad!" and tells all his friends!. That makes my day!

Cheers!

That is awesome! My 7yo will go around the subdivision with me but my 9yo is scared.  My oldest wants me to drop off and pick him up from school, I think he thinks he will look cool in front of his friends :)

Offline marktbike

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 CB 500 X
  • City / Town: Alcamo
Re: My kids first ride
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 08:51:49 AM »
I'm occasionally taking my 9yo boy and my 7yo girl for a ride (not together, in case you were wondering...). They enjoy it and they start to show their own preferences, as the boy is silent and takes in the sight, while the girl is more enthusiastic and pushes for longer rides. We'll see what they'll like in the future, with kids you never know what's coming up. But it's always a great discovery! Well done!

Recent Topics