Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Hello from Livermore California (US)  (Read 162 times)

Offline gyrocyclist

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Livermore, CA
Hello from Livermore California (US)
« on: September 24, 2017, 12:40:58 AM »
Picked up a used 2016 with just under 3K miles from a dealership in Elk Grove (a few miles south of Sacramnento). Think I'm going to be really happy with the bike. It has a few extras: engine guard; bark-busters; throttle lock, etc. First on my list of upgrades is better wind protection (thinking of >>>> link hidden <<<<
Guest - The above link is visible to MEMBERS only. Please Register or Login windscreen), saddlebags (suggestions?) and bicycle rack ( 2x2cycles.com ). My other motos: Aprilia Scarabeo 500cc scooter (died a couple of weeks ago); Zero SR (totally awesome and fun and really fast -- but after 100 miles you have to recharge, which takes a while).

Offline Poppy

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 CB500XA
  • City / Town: Valencia, Calif.
Re: Hello from Livermore California (US)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 03:43:39 AM »
 :400: to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy the ride. Some nice wineries in your area I've been to. Wentz was one...
Enjoy

Offline AJC500

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda CB500X
Re: Hello from Livermore California (US)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 09:00:29 AM »
 :401: 

Zero was tested in my bike mag this month, and they loved it......but it did seem that there trip centred around finding charging points a lot of the time!!

Government here has announced banning of petrol/diesel cars from 2040 (Scotland wants to do it even earlier....SNP are always trying to upstage the UK government!!) so maybe we better get used to the idea of electric cars and bikes..... :006:
The Story So Far.........

Recent Topics