Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Shoeing Neotec 11  (Read 1026 times)

Offline macamxthe1st

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 CB500X
Re: Shoeing Neotec 11
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 03:40:46 PM »
Did a couple of hundred miles today and I can firmly state that the Neotec 11 is a massive step forward. Very, very comfortable, quiet (this is subjective and as we know depends on many factors). One indicator which I noticed was that I was travelling some 5 - 10 mph faster than I thought that I was if that makes sense. I can only put it down to the combination of superior aerodynamics etc of the helmet.

Geoff.
Heated grips, gear position indicator, grip puppies, fenda extenda, tank protector, Michelin PR4's with "Tyre seal installed", shaved seat, rack and Givi Blade top box, rear hugger, sidestand plate, center stand, Hawk accessory bar with spotlights, Daneli mini soundbomb, Givi XS319 tanklock bag, loobman oiler, Evotech radiator guard, Fuel Micro Mini minus baffle and a liberal coating of Acf50 oh and a detachable sheepskin seat pad, lovely.

Offline jsonder

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda CB500XA
  • City / Town: Green Valley, AZ
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2018, 12:43:44 AM »
I agree.  A couple of times I forgot my ear plugs and hardly noticed it.  This helmet is much quieter than my old Shoei Multitec, and I ride without a windscreen.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:47:12 AM by jsonder »
John  '14CB500XA (Daily Rider),  '09CRF230L (L'il Red Piglet), '89NX250 (sold)
Nekkid motorcycles feel faster

Offline mother-goose

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Surrey
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 11:33:08 AM »
I went through this last year - I ended up with the Shark Spartan (didn't go for the Carbon variant), absolutely love the inbuilt sunvisor. It's pretty quiet too, I tried the C3-Pro and this was easily comparable in terms of noise, but due to the shape of my head it was far more comfortable (I definitely fall in the large oval category, I've ended up with the 2XL...I could perhaps have gotten away with the XL after the cheek pads broke in...not too sure).

Recent Topics