Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 2015 CB500x with centre stand, full touring Honda luggage, tour screen  (Read 321 times)

Offline nano

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500XA
  • City / Town: london
I am selling my beloved CB500x as I have now upgraded to a more powerful bike, so this one needs to go.

I have attached pictures but you're also welcome to view it if you're around London. The bike just had its first MOT and it passed straight away without any observations.

It has been serviced privately in which the coolant, oil and oil filter have been replaced.
Kept it in a good working condition, lubricating the chain and clean it regularly, basics stuff everyone should do.

The bike has just under 10k miles, not a lot for a touring bike. It also has Datatag and comes with the form to send them to register the new keeper.

Things I added to the bike:
- Full Honda touring luggage (35L top box and two side panniers).
- Centre stand
- 12V socket (handy for charging your devices on the go, or if you have a solar panel to charge the battery when bike's off)
- California Scientific windshield (imported from the US, best touring screen for this bike)
- 42L Kappa monolock top box (sold separately if wanted)

Things you will also get if you decide to buy it:
- Original pillion handlebars
- Oxford bone dry muffs
- Original windshield
- Full Honda service history

If you have any questions, just ask! :158:

Asking price 4,000

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:38:11 AM by nano »

Recent Topics