Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Continental Trail Attack 2s  (Read 332 times)

Offline Garththomas

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2015 CB500AFX
Continental Trail Attack 2s
« on: July 14, 2018, 04:09:53 AM »
I had hoped to replace the Scorpions with TKC70s but I pnly had a week to do it and the rears werent available from the local distibutor and that went for Shinkos and Avons as well, they were all on back order. So I went for the Trail attack 2s which were in stock.
 So far Im glad I did, the reality of my riding is mostly asphalt with some gravel and occasional dirt and grass. When I bought my X it already had 6,000kms on it so I dont know what the scorpions were like brand new but they werent very confidence inspiring off asphalt and that was why I was hoping for the tkc70s
At first ride the trail attacks felt like they were glued to the ground and I thought, great they are slowing my bike down but as I got used to them I found they are very good on asphalt and much better than the scorpions on gravel. The tread appears more aggresive than the scorpions and the tires feel more solid. I got 22,000kms out of the scorpions so maybe thats why I am so impressed with the continentals but I dont think so.
Fan Boy 😊

Online Thisll do

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X 2016 L3RR
  • City / Town: Somerset
Re: Continental Trail Attack 2s
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 06:40:11 AM »
I've been running mine on the Trail Attacks since new having had them on a previous bike. Like you almost all tarmac but some dry trails. Really great on the road and very good mileage.

Offline htctom

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
Re: Continental Trail Attack 2s
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 03:31:29 PM »
I had the trail attack 2s on my bike for 8000 miles, they had about 2mm tread left when I changed them. I really liked them in the dry and found them particularly good on cold wet roads in the UK. I never went off road with them.

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage