Basic Search

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: well i'm devastated  (Read 5420 times)

Offline daytripper72

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X, XR650L
  • City / Town: Kent, WA
Re: well i'm devastated
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 03:55:50 AM »
I don't know what would be worse? Riding w pain or not riding and wishing I was.. I hope the feeling of being free and cruising through nature's beauty is enough inspiration to do what it takes to get back in the saddle. Pulling for ya in seattle brother.. :142:
.. there's only two kind of riders, those who've been down and those who're going down..

Offline walsh111

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: cb500x
  • City / Town: oldham
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 04:22:38 PM »
well into my physio now and although my usable muscles are aching like hell i can already see a difference.  Lying on my back with a pillow under my left damaged shoulder, i can get my arm up above my head, doing this 3 times a day. I am also going to do some pedal cycling soon ..started my bike up today and managed to turn the handlebars full width on both sides...the video that cam posted made me realise that there are people a lot worse of who achieved far more than i ever could..so it's all positive from me and not if.. but when i'll get on my bike...once again thanks for all the support and watch this space, as Arnold said  i'll be back :002:
s walsh

Offline Cam

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Black CB500x
  • City / Town: Sydney
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2014, 08:39:40 AM »
It's really great to hear, glad you're making progress and keeping a positive attitude!  :062:

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage