Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Luggage distribution  (Read 2894 times)

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
Re: Luggage distribution
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2018, 06:37:09 PM »
*Originally Posted by Jonathan [+]
I'll keep you posted  :028: One of the things I'm looking at is Nanuk cases (like Peli but cheaper).
I've no complaints with the Givi panniers I've used for ages (E35 and similar) but they are quite wide, so take all the fun out of lane splitting. The Nanuks are basically suitcase proportions so flatter (and taller) which should work well on the X. The Givi pannier racks are as good as anything else I've seen on the market, and I have a set on another bike, but they're designed with pillion clearance in  mind. If you ride mainly solo, an inch or two further forward, and an inch or two further inboard is well worth getting the welder out for :001:

Fan of the Givi stuff as well. Have had a few of their cases and a few of their racks. They seem to have a good handle on what riders want.

Offline Herman

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Southampton
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2018, 06:49:06 PM »
Another givi fan here. Have a look at Solent plastics range of cases , I have used them on a few projects and they are a helpful company to deal with. https://www.solentplastics.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm7H7yKmE3wIVTLXtCh3quwlTEAAYASAAEgKJIvD_BwE

Offline Jonathan

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Bolton, Lancs
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2018, 08:23:31 PM »
*Originally Posted by Herman [+]
Another givi fan here. Have a look at Solent plastics range of cases , I have used them on a few projects and they are a helpful company to deal with. https://www.solentplastics.co.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm7H7yKmE3wIVTLXtCh3quwlTEAAYASAAEgKJIvD_BwE

Thanks for the link...not come across these before...

Recent Topics