Basic Search

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Video: Off-Road training on a 500X  (Read 2508 times)

Offline Herman

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Southampton
Re: Video: Off-Road training on a 500X
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2019, 10:49:16 PM »
https://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47919 There you are, I will be there with several like minded folks that should know better. Always a good friendly event.

Offline Akceller8

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Folkestone
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2019, 11:30:56 AM »
*Originally Posted by Herman [+]
https://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=47919 There you are, I will be there with several like minded folks that should know better. Always a good friendly event.

I'll be there with my new (to me) bike that came with RR gold wheels and i just added the RR Level 1 suspension upgrade, hoping to have the RR engine guard before the ABR Festival.

That guy had the RR stage 2 suspension (spotted the remote damping reservoir) and the engine guard, but i bet he wished he'd got the Renthal bars too  :138: , maybe i'll add them to my wishlist  :084:

Offline Herman

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Southampton
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2019, 06:13:58 PM »
Well I sold my original bars to a chap with a bent set and he just dropped it off the stand  :232:

Offline Samuttodd

• CB500X Member
  • samuttodd
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Samut Sakhon
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2019, 07:24:21 AM »
Damn,

That looks like about as much fun as havng surgery.    Sometimes a guy is just better off avoiding obstacles than going over them.

I'll have to remember to watch that windscreen on the whoop dees.  That thing could get you right in the face if your visor was open.

Keep it under a hundred

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage