Basic Search

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Need help to find a VIN to 2019 CB500X  (Read 287 times)

Offline Oyabun

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 13 500XA, 16 FA
  • City / Town: Europe
Need help to find a VIN to 2019 CB500X
« on: January 01, 2019, 10:37:12 AM »
It need help from the community.
I want to cross reference part numbers between current and '19 model bikes, but the official parts fisches has not been released yet.
However I seem to have a workaround as EPC (the electronic service parts catalog available for Honda dealers) should show part numbers for any valid production VIN manufactured by Honda.
So the request is, that if any of you comes across a 19 model cb500 family bike (I'm also interested in both cbr, cb500f models, but primarily the 500x) in a showroom, motorcycle exhibition, test ride etc, please send it's full VIN to me.
I'm in Europe, so we'll receive the first test bikes only late February or early March, and I know that the bike has been released to showrooms in Thailand already, and there are a few bikes running around bike shows - so anyone arond them would be a great help.
Thanks a lot.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Need help to find a VIN to 2019 CB500X
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 11:51:02 AM »
This topic has been split from the "2019 CB500X" topic as this needs it's own thread.

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage