Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Anyone else waiting on an order from RMABTC?  (Read 849 times)

Offline manray

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
  • City / Town: Puerto Escondido
Re: Anyone else waiting on an order from RMABTC?
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2019, 10:56:52 PM »
*Originally Posted by JTS [+]
I was using rmabtc.com. Has it changed?

It's a private website now....don't remember it being like this a couple of years ago.  You should contact RR if you have paid money.

Offline JMo

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2019, 11:01:28 PM »
Following on from above, I suggest anyone wishing to purchase Rally-Raid Products parts, do so directly from the UK factory web-shop:

www.rally-raidproducts.co.uk

Rally-Raid can ship direct to customers anywhere in the world, and the cost of shipping* can be calculated prior to placing your order - simply add the items to your cart and calculate shipping, and you can also stipulate in which currency you wish to pay (using the menu at the top of each page).

*Be aware that certain countries/US States have differing import duty and other customs costs, and that the purchaser is liable for any additional charges independently of the original order with Rally-Raid Products.

for info. If a product is in stock/ready for dispatch, typically shipping to North America can take as little as 3-5 business days.

Hope that helps...

Jx
It's not a unicorn as such, just a little mule with a bump on it's head... www.CB500Xadventure.com

Offline JTS

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2019, 11:24:09 PM »
Thank you all so much for your help! I'll get onto Rally Raid.

I have now spoken to Alan, seems he's having a hard time but he has given a full refund.

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage