Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New Member - Michigan  (Read 120 times)

Offline NoxX22

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '17 CB500X
  • City / Town: MI
New Member - Michigan
« on: March 19, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »
Hey guys,

Just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself.  I have been a CB500x owner for about 7 months now.  I picked up a new '17 last summer and I love it.  This is my first bike and I'm addicted to riding now.  I can't wait for the Michigan weather to clear up, so I can pull it out of the garage.  I joined after reading quite a few threads on here, as I was researching different topics/items.  It seems that everyone in here is pretty supportive and provides useful info to those asking.  I have a couple of friends that got me interested in the adventure riding style and I'm excited to put some miles on traveling around this year.  I hope everyone has a great riding season (for those that have seasons  :038:).

Online ewryly

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
  • City / Town: West Hartford
Re: New Member - Michigan
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 09:18:37 PM »
 :400: Spring seems to have made it to New England.  I got out twice this past weekend and hope to get in another ride or two this week.  Hope mother nature treats you as well! (And yes, the people on this site are knowledgeable, generous, and usually very funny!)

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 10:54:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :821:

Offline catstevecam

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 CB500X ABS
  • City / Town: Northumberland
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 11:31:07 PM »
 :400:

Offline Trailrunner

• CB500X Pro
  • Let's Ride Enjoying the outdoors aboard the CBX
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CBX
  • City / Town: Dalton, GA.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 06:14:30 PM »
Welcome, Michigan I hope your weather gets better soon you guys have got a pounding this year. I know you are ready to ride.

Recent Topics