Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Disassembly video  (Read 1261 times)

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
Re: Disassembly video
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 05:35:39 AM »
*Originally Posted by tasso [+]
Hello,

Spare parts have arrived so I'm continuing with the service. Today very quick video on Cush drive.

YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzF-Jtv6ZHwa9xhXkj_jwiWvYBIRAy02x

:305:

Nice video. Keep'em coming.  :821:

Any plans to put together a longer video from your trip?

Offline tasso

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: Honda CB500X RR3
  • City / Town: Czechia
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 08:55:15 AM »
Hi ThirtyOne,

Parts for bearings & valve clearance arrived so more are coming, suspension is proving difficult in terms of parts & timing.  :006:

Longer video, well actually a video from the trip is in production. However it is proving difficult to process almost 1TB of data & 14 months into something which would be bearable to the viewers.  :001:

I'll probably take route of a series about the trip again, maybe country episodes and some experiences and tips episodes. There is a lot to get across be it the actual travel, people & places as well as logistics/bike/paperwork etc...

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 05:13:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by tasso [+]
Hi ThirtyOne,

Parts for bearings & valve clearance arrived so more are coming, suspension is proving difficult in terms of parts & timing.  :006:

Longer video, well actually a video from the trip is in production. However it is proving difficult to process almost 1TB of data & 14 months into something which would be bearable to the viewers.  :001:

I'll probably take route of a series about the trip again, maybe country episodes and some experiences and tips episodes. There is a lot to get across be it the actual travel, people & places as well as logistics/bike/paperwork etc...

Sounds good to me. I've cut video before for marketing projects, just making 3-5 min videos and fully understand that massive undertaking it is to do. Selecting video, cutting, rendering and all that is incredibly time consuming. Given your talents with these videos, I would say that you might not want to underestimate your audience. There aren't that many videos out there that are well done. If I see a video that's 35-45 minutes of someone's helmet cam with wind whistling for the entire thing, I'll stop watching in the first minute or so.

On the other hand, if there's some dialogue and a variety of shots, I'll sit through an hour no problem. Best of luck with whichever you decide to do. I'm subscribed.  :821:

Recent Topics