Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Wanted: CB500X with Rally Raid Kit Level 3 installed-US only prefer MI  (Read 383 times)

Offline FMR650

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Jenison
I got out of bikes several years ago when I had kids, moved, new job etc.  My last bike was s Vstrom 650 and I'm really liking the CB500X.  There's a lot of them for sale around but I'll be putting money immediately into the Rally Raid kit so I'd like to find one that already has it installed.

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
Welcome to the forum. A year back or so the RR bikes were showing up quite often. For something as specific as this, you'll have to be prepared to fly-n-ride or travel some distance (or have the bike shipped).

ADVr also has pretty busy classifieds section too, so I would suggest looking over there as well.

On a side note, RR is now calling their tall kit a L2 now. At some point recently they started re-branding the name, so if you see L2, it's the 3 you're looking for.

Offline FMR650

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Jenison
I'm prepared to travel or have the bike shipped...but one can wish.  It's nearly impossible to find a good near me for sale.  Most bikes on the rode are big cruisers or rockets.  Thanks for the info on the RR kits too!

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
Best of luck with your search.  :821:

Recent Topics