Basic Search

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Another 2019 review  (Read 1724 times)

Offline ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
Re: Another 2019 review
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2019, 08:51:41 PM »
I'm curious to swing a leg over a 2019. I just got back to the USA last week to visit family and will be headed to the Honda dealership later this week to pick up some parts. Hopefully they have one in the showroom. I'd really like to see it in person.

Online skidooboy

• CB500X Member
  • Where does that trail go?
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2019 cb500x
  • City / Town: L4 Kordylewski
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2019, 10:40:10 PM »
I'm falling in love more and more every day with mine.
I think i'm even changing my mind on the bike's highway manners. I think I was the problem. After such a long layoff from biking I just wasn't used to driving at highway speeds.. As my comfort keeps growing I find the bike to be easier and easier to drive in highway speeds and traffic. again , it isn't a FireBlade....but it can run at 110-130kph all day just fine.

Go Jets Go!!!

Offline Applecorp

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: MT-09 Tracer
  • City / Town: Birmingham
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2019, 04:17:59 PM »
Just got back from a test ride on the new model. Really enjoyed it, seemed a lot more relaxed at motorway speeds to me compared to the old 2017 model and acceleration felt a bit punchier too getting up to speed nice and quickly. What struck me (unless I'm just used to my Tracer) is how it fell into corners, felt brilliant fun in twisty environments. Did the old model do this, I can't recall, or is it cause it now has a 19 inch front wheel?

Only gripe was the dash is very reflective, overall though it's pretty much the same old 'more fun than it has any right to be' 500x. I wouldn't hesitate in getting one when the time is right.

Offline Applecorp

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: MT-09 Tracer
  • City / Town: Birmingham
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2019, 06:36:07 PM »
Finally, one of my favourite motorcycle YouTubers has his review up. CagerOnTwoWheels.

Offline Revoflyer

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Oro Valley
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2019, 05:48:33 PM »
Finally a review from North America. Most reviews don't race the bike, this guy does - nice to hear the engine work.

Online terryboyle

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: looking at 2019X
  • City / Town: Burlington ON
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 03:05:34 AM »
*Originally Posted by Revoflyer [+]
Finally a review from North America. Most reviews don't race the bike, this guy does - nice to hear the engine work.

Well, now you've done it, I checked his review of the Africa Twin. Would love to have that bike.
Living the good life.

Recent Topics