Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Rally Raid L1 Suspension  (Read 324 times)

Online ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
Rally Raid L1 Suspension
« on: June 16, 2019, 11:43:42 PM »
Located in Connecticut, USA.

Rally Raid Level 1 Suspension for sale. Has a couple thousand miles on it from me and a couple thousand from the previous owner. Came off my bike when I went to L2 last month.

5.0 fork springs
110 shock spring

Comes with new replacement shock spring collar. The adjustment holes on the shock are a little out of round. Rally Raid sent me a new collar free. Nice guys for sure. RR tool also included.

$550 shipped to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada at extra cost. Boxed and ready to go.

Also have Barkbusters for 7/8 bar and 2" Rox Risers for 7/8 bar available. Will make separate threads for those.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 12:22:19 AM by ThirtyOne »

Offline ts01

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: NYC-ish
Re: Rally Raid L1 Suspension
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:40:06 PM »
*Originally Posted by ThirtyOne [+]
Located in Connecticut, USA.

Rally Raid Level 1 Suspension for sale. Has a couple thousand miles on it from me and a couple thousand from the previous owner. Came off my bike when I went to L2 last month.

5.0 fork springs
110 shock spring

Comes with new replacement shock spring collar. The adjustment holes on the shock are a little out of round. Rally Raid sent me a new collar free. Nice guys for sure. RR tool also included.

$550 shipped to the lower 48. Will ship to Canada at extra cost. Boxed and ready to go.

Also have Barkbusters for 7/8 bar and 2" Rox Risers for 7/8 bar available. Will make separate threads for those.

Might be interested - where in CT are you located?

Online ThirtyOne

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 05:06:34 PM »
Im in Trumbull. I can meet you in the southern CT area. Also headed to NYC on Wednesday if that makes any difference. Will be in Manhattan.

Offline ts01

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: NYC-ish
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2019, 05:37:18 PM »
I'll pass for now, thanks.  The geography would work but I think I'm getting a bit ahead of myself - fairly new rider and probably have not maxed out what I can do with the stock suspension.

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage