Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: ALL GONE! Portland OR folks, some stuff for next to nothing  (Read 239 times)

Offline Hillie

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 CB500x ABS
  • City / Town: SW Washington
Traded my 2013 and still have the following on the shelf:

- Original OEM clutch and brake levers. Used but fine, no damage.
- OEM shift lever (never installed it, just bent the old one back)
- OEM air filter. Pain in the rear end to replace, but the OEM one is decent.
- Two of the small rubber grommets that seem to come out of the frame regularly. Found one in the garage after replacing a missing one, still have another one in the Honda baggie
- Colorrite touch up pens, for the 2013 Matte Black (NH236M I believe is the Honda color code), both the color pen and the "eggshell" clearcoat (for matte paints). Did a little touch up, works out very well.

I live in SW WA, so anybody in the Portland OR, Vancouver/Camas/Washougal/Battle Ground/Ridgefield WA areas, if you have a 2013 and want some of this, let me know. Just give me a starbucks card of a value you deem appropriate and we'll call it good. This stuff will otherwise end up in a landfill and it's all ready to be used. I can toss it in a box and ship, but that's both a hassle and costs shipping, so ping me if you want that.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 11:47:28 PM by Hillie »

Offline McMuddin

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Silver City
Re: Portland OR folks, some stuff for next to nothing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 01:18:56 AM »
Hey Hillie,
I can't believe no one local has taken you up on this very decent offer.  Oh well.

I've had my 2013 matte black RR CB500X for about three weeks.  I can use almost all of that stuff.  Let me know if you'd be willing to ship it down to New Mexico and what would be fair compensation for the hassle.

Thanks,
Dave
Silver City, NM 88061
david.scarborough@gmail.com

Offline Hillie

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 CB500x ABS
  • City / Town: SW Washington
Re: Portland OR folks, some stuff for next to nothing
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2019, 02:55:16 AM »
Hi Dave,

It's all or nothing! I'll just pop everything in a little box, probably just a USPS priority box. If I'm shipping, I can ship it pretty much anywhere. No locals were interested, so I'm more than happy to ship it, otherwise it'd be on a shelf for a few years after which I'd toss it out anyway.

Looks like a Priority box is going to be just under $15, so let's say $25 and I'm happy. Just the paint pens cost me more, oh well.  :002:

I'll email you as well to set everything up!

Recent Topics