Author Topic: 2019 Accessories  (Read 9166 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Grrump

  • CB500X Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #30 on: September 02, 2019, 01:12:59 PM
Took me a while to find it also. Not sure if it helps but on the accessories page I clicked "buy now" I think it said and it showed what I couldn't find anywhere else on the accessories page.

Offline ryzhik

  • CB500X Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Bike: CB500X
  • Country: us

Offline motorboy

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1354
  • Bike: 2019 CB500X
  • Country: us
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #32 on: September 03, 2019, 03:34:02 PM
As of this day the centerstand is available in the USA for the 2019-- I just ordered one - no back order-should have it Friday- $150
It's not a big motorcycle just a groovy little motorbike

Offline ryzhik

  • CB500X Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 4
  • Bike: CB500X
  • Country: us
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #33 on: September 04, 2019, 04:23:16 AM
*Originally Posted by motorboy [+]
As of this day the centerstand is available in the USA for the 2019-- I just ordered one - no back order-should have it Friday- $150

I don't see the center stand, through the link I posted a day or two ago. Could you provide a link?

Offline motorboy

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1354
  • Bike: 2019 CB500X
  • Country: us
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #34 on: September 04, 2019, 04:37:56 AM
*Originally Posted by ryzhik [+]
I don't see the center stand, through the link I posted a day or two ago. Could you provide a link?
As of now there is no link it was just put up for sale yesterday- just call your dealer-part no.   08M70-MKP-J80
It's not a big motorcycle just a groovy little motorbike

Offline AJC500

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1989
  • Bike: 2017 CB500X ABS
  • Country: scotland
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #35 on: September 04, 2019, 08:42:16 AM
Apologies if someone has already posted this, it does include some 500X parts too!

https://www.rg-racing.com/browsebike/Honda/CB500F/2019/#
The Story So Far.........
2017-2019: 12000mls recreational use - 89.73mpg UK; 74.72mpg US; 3.15litres/100km

Offline Shaky6

  • CB500X Member
  • **
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 31
  • Bike: 2019 CB500X
  • Country: us
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #36 on: September 06, 2019, 04:31:54 AM
Talked to USA Honda today.  They don't have any good excuses for why they're so behind on accessories.  The 12V socket is now pushed back to Sept 30. 
Woot. woot.

Online adman

  • CB500X Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 217
  • Bike: CB 500X PC64
  • Country: de
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #37 on: September 06, 2019, 03:30:44 PM
I have this outlet with voltmeter installed. It fits into the mounting hole and is connected to the original cable. There are many other designs as well.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Auto-QC3-0-USB-Ladegerat-Buchse-KFZ-Zigarettenanzunder-Steckdose-mit-Schalter/382917455734?hash=item5927a8af76:g:StUAAOSwP2BcwW4K
A straight line is only the shortest connection between two curves ...

Offline JM83

  • CB500X Member
  • **
  • Posts: 32
  • Country: be
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #38 on: September 06, 2019, 05:03:18 PM
When you say it is connected to the original cable; do you mean that there is some spare cable that is long enough already on the 2019 bike? I have read there is connector hidden somewhere, but had no clue there was also spare cable present?

*Originally Posted by adman [+]
I have this outlet with voltmeter installed. It fits into the mounting hole and is connected to the original cable. There are many other designs as well.
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Auto-QC3-0-USB-Ladegerat-Buchse-KFZ-Zigarettenanzunder-Steckdose-mit-Schalter/382917455734?hash=item5927a8af76:g:StUAAOSwP2BcwW4K

Online adman

  • CB500X Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 217
  • Bike: CB 500X PC64
  • Country: de
Re: 2019 Accessories
Reply #39 on: September 06, 2019, 09:05:15 PM
*Originally Posted by JM83 [+]
When you say it is connected to the original cable; do you mean that there is some spare cable that is long enough already on the 2019 bike? I have read there is connector hidden somewhere, but had no clue there was also spare cable present?

Yes, in the 2019 model, a cable with an open plug is already installed in the wiring harness. It lies on the left under the side panel and is controlled by the ignition. If the socket is to work without ignition, a new cable must be connected, which is connected directly to the battery. That's the way it is with the CB in Germany, if that applies to all countries, I can not say.
A straight line is only the shortest connection between two curves ...