Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Kriega Panniers on RR Racks  (Read 469 times)

Offline japes1275

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
Kriega Panniers on RR Racks
« on: July 03, 2019, 11:07:08 PM »
I'm looking at options to try something different to the usual hard panniers and like the look of the Kriega OS 24 or 32 Structured soft bags. They appeal because they should also be useable on some of my other bikes without too much hassle and I like the idea of something that won't smash to pieces in a drop!

My question is whether or not they will fit directly to the RR racks or whether I would need to fit the OS-Platform to the RR racks. I realise you can use them with over the saddle base straps but I like the security and ease of strapping them directly to a rack on the side of the bike.

Cheers

Online JMo

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
Re: Kriega Panniers on RR Racks
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 07:03:02 AM »
Hi Japes-  yep, you can fit them directly to the soft luggage side racks if you wish:

Jx
It's not a unicorn as such, just a little mule with a bump on it's head... www.CB500Xadventure.com

Offline japes1275

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 09:45:09 PM »
Cheers JMo, I'll give it some thought. The other thing with that type is that you can use them as luggage for anything really - I like having things that have more than one use!

Offline Homers-X

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Northen Rivers
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 07:21:32 AM »
*Originally Posted by JMo [+]
Hi Japes-  yep, you can fit them directly to the soft luggage side racks if you wish:

Jx

Hi Jx

Would it be possible to post some more pictures of your kreiga bags on your bike?

Cheers

Homer

Online JMo

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 07:25:26 AM »
Hi Homers-X - sorry, that is not actually my bike - it belongs to Greg at Adventure Spec.

If you use Facebook, you can contact him through the page Greg Villalobos Rides:

https://www.facebook.com/GregVillalobosRides/

Jx

It's not a unicorn as such, just a little mule with a bump on it's head... www.CB500Xadventure.com

Offline Homers-X

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Northen Rivers
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 10:18:55 AM »
 :062:  :002:

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage