Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Panniers and Pillions  (Read 320 times)

Offline ewryly

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
  • City / Town: West Hartford
Re: Panniers and Pillions
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2019, 05:19:37 PM »
*Originally Posted by HarrySeaward [+]
Just be sure to get that side stand up before you come of the center stand.  :001:

I always drop off the center stand and then lean it against the side stand before getting on it.  Given I have done that hundreds and hundreds of times, I'm worried that if the side stand wasn't down when I took if off the center stand, I would start leaning the bike before remembering to put the side stand down.  Is there a risk to the way I do it?

Offline HarrySeaward

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
Re: Panniers and Pillions
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »
*Originally Posted by ewryly [+]
I always drop off the center stand and then lean it against the side stand before getting on it.  Given I have done that hundreds and hundreds of times, I'm worried that if the side stand wasn't down when I took if off the center stand, I would start leaning the bike before remembering to put the side stand down.  Is there a risk to the way I do it?

Haha, maybe not, but because I always have my side stand retracted when the center stand is down, there's definitely risk for ME to do it that way. I guess it depends on what we're used to.

Recent Topics