Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Horizons Unlimited California - 26-29th September 2019  (Read 107 times)

Offline JMo

• CB500X God
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X
Horizons Unlimited California - 26-29th September 2019
« on: August 14, 2019, 01:32:53 AM »
A little shameless self-promotion here, but I trust you'll also enjoy what I've got to say and show you if you fancy a weekend in the Sierra Nevada foothills (Mariposa California) at the end of September - where I'll be hosting two presentations at the annual Horizons Unlimited event: http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/events/california-2019

This is always an excellent and inspirational event, coupled with some awesome on-road and off-road riding right on the doorstep of the venue, just west of Yosemite National Park - hope to see some of you there this year!

Jenny x

ps. I will of course be on my Rally-Raid/Honda CB500X, and there is every chance I'll be adding an informal Q&A session at some point over the weekend with regard to overland adventuring on the CB in general, together with highlighting the changes made to the latest 2019 model.
It's not a unicorn as such, just a little mule with a bump on it's head... www.CB500Xadventure.com

Offline Kerrmitt

• CB500X Member
  • It's not easy being green
    • View Profile
  • Bike: '13 CB500X RR 3
  • City / Town: Auburn, CA
Re: Horizons Unlimited California - 26-29th September 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 10:23:56 AM »
Given that is within range of a tank of gas for me, I will have to do my very best to get out there- what a fantastic venue!  :046:

-Tom
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 10:30:23 AM by Kerrmitt »
2013 Rally Raid Level 3 CB500X

Sendin' it like FedEx

Recent Topics