Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Arranmore on the CB500X  (Read 346 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Irishrover

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1340
  • Country: scotland
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X/CB400SF
  • City / Town: Falkirk
Arranmore on the CB500X
« on: August 11, 2019, 05:07:37 PM »
If anyone is over in Donegal, I can highly recommend the island of Arranmore.
The ferry costs €20 return. Quiet roads and amazing scenery.
Here's my video playlist for a rainy day.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcKK-TX1PNvDo9CDaOHiljAIzG-xsZvJK

Bikes: Honda CB500X. Honda CB400SF. Vespa GTS300


https://www.youtube.com/user/irishrover63

Offline ewryly

  • CB500X Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 675
  • Country: us
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
  • City / Town: West Hartford
Re: Arranmore on the CB500X
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 05:54:02 PM »
Watched the 3rd video. Beautiful, bucolic scenery. I'll check it the others later. Thanks for sharing!

Offline Irishrover

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1340
  • Country: scotland
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X/CB400SF
  • City / Town: Falkirk
Re: Arranmore on the CB500X
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2019, 08:07:08 AM »
Thanks for watching, it's a pleasure to share. Hopefully others might add it to their list of places to visit. It's on the Wild Atlantic Way which is very popular at the moment.  :152:

Bikes: Honda CB500X. Honda CB400SF. Vespa GTS300


https://www.youtube.com/user/irishrover63

Offline Gills

  • CB500X Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 496
  • Country: gb
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 CB500XA
  • City / Town: Chesterfield
Re: Arranmore on the CB500X
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2019, 12:26:46 PM »
Looks stunning - thanks for sharing.

Very glad to see your bike's fixed and you're out and about again :305:

Offline Irishrover

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1340
  • Country: scotland
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X/CB400SF
  • City / Town: Falkirk
Re: Arranmore on the CB500X
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 12:54:05 PM »
*Originally Posted by Gills [+]
Looks stunning - thanks for sharing.

Very glad to see your bike's fixed and you're out and about again :305:
Cheers mate, I will need to do a video or write up regarding the insurance repair at some point.  :028:

Bikes: Honda CB500X. Honda CB400SF. Vespa GTS300


https://www.youtube.com/user/irishrover63

Offline Jonathan

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1125
  • Country: gb
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Bolton, Lancs
Re: Arranmore on the CB500X
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 10:58:32 AM »
*Originally Posted by Irishrover [+]
If anyone is over in Donegal, I can highly recommend the island of Arranmore.
The ferry costs €20 return. Quiet roads and amazing scenery.
Here's my video playlist for a rainy day.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcKK-TX1PNvDo9CDaOHiljAIzG-xsZvJK

when is it not a rainy day in Donegal? :008:

Lived in Killkenny, Ennis and then Lahinch a while back...love the place, especially Clare, but Donegal is arguably more beautiful. Arranmore reminds me of Skye without the coaches!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 11:15:39 AM by Jonathan »

Offline Irishrover

  • CB500X God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1340
  • Country: scotland
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X/CB400SF
  • City / Town: Falkirk
Re: Arranmore on the CB500X
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 11:08:00 AM »
*Originally Posted by Jonathan [+]
when is it not a rainy day in Donegal? :008:

Lived in Killkenny, Ennis and then Lahinch a while back...love the place, especially Clare, but Donegal is arguably more beautiful

I was meaning for a rainy day here Jonathan.
You have spent some time on the Emarald Isle, amazing.
I have yet to venture further south, hope to do the southern Wild Atlantic Way soon.
Got those stickers made, they look great on the bike. Thanks again mate. 👍

Bikes: Honda CB500X. Honda CB400SF. Vespa GTS300


https://www.youtube.com/user/irishrover63

 


Recent Topics