Basic Search

Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: might have to sell 2019  (Read 603 times)

Offline motorboy

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2019 CB500X
  • City / Town: Cajun Country
might have to sell 2019
« on: August 28, 2019, 04:51:35 PM »
Before I even think of selling it and putting it in the for sale section -if anyone from the south USA wants one and can't find one PM me I can save you about $600-$800 or more depending what your dealer adds on- only 1300 miles with a few extras- you would not believe what health problem have popped up in the last 60 days not one but three old age is a bitch-my ridding days will be few and only on a small lighter bike which I have a Honda CB300F-so if your looking PM me- thanks all :189:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:54:27 PM by motorboy »
It's not a big motorcycle just a groovy little motorbike

Offline ewryly

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
  • City / Town: West Hartford
Re: might have to sell 2019
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 05:10:23 PM »
Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope things improve for you.

Offline motorboy

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 05:47:44 PM »
*Originally Posted by ewryly [+]
Sorry to hear about your health problems. I hope things improve for you.
I thank you- it might get a little better but not back to full- just a short list partial blind in one eye years ago nothing can be done new heart meds make it worse but I do have another good eye-popped a dic in my back years ago that needs surgery now-so why not have it because two months ago I out of the blue no warning I had a heart attack three stents and a hand full of meds every day I'm good there but can't have the back surgery because of the heart meds which I will be on two years or better -one thing both doc's said NO STRAINING so that's why I might have to let the 500X go and just keep the smaller bike-if I was a horse they would shoot me-over all I think the whole thing is funny what else can happen I guess I shouln't say that because Dorthy could drop a house on me - OK I'm done

Offline ewryly

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: CB500X 2018
  • City / Town: West Hartford
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 06:24:16 PM »
*Originally Posted by motorboy [+]
I thank you- it might get a little better but not back to full- just a short list partial blind in one eye years ago nothing can be done new heart meds make it worse but I do have another good eye-popped a dic in my back years ago that needs surgery now-so why not have it because two months ago I out of the blue no warning I had a heart attack three stents and a hand full of meds every day I'm good there but can't have the back surgery because of the heart meds which I will be on two years or better -one thing both doc's said NO STRAINING so that's why I might have to let the 500X go and just keep the smaller bike-if I was a horse they would shoot me-over all I think the whole thing is funny what else can happen I guess I shouln't say that because Dorthy could drop a house on me - OK I'm done

Sounds like a smart plan. You definitely don't want to make your back worse.

Online ncroadtoad

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2013 CB500X
  • City / Town: Eastern NC
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2019, 07:51:23 PM »
Wow.., hope you get better.
Just damn happy to be here...

Online skidooboy

• CB500X Member
  • Where does that trail go?
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2019 cb500x
  • City / Town: L4 Kordylewski
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2019, 11:29:53 PM »
Sorry to hear you can't ride like you want to....
Be well.
Go Jets Go!!!

Offline catstevecam

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2016 CB500X ABS
  • City / Town: Northumberland
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 01:13:53 AM »
Pleased you have a positive attitude to all the health issues - just remember that being on any bike is good medicine for the spirit  :152:

Offline motorboy

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2019, 05:02:26 AM »
*Originally Posted by catstevecam [+]
Pleased you have a positive attitude to all the health issues - just remember that being on any bike is good medicine for the spirit  :152:
Ya- that's how I look at it-in another life I had two work(police) related incidents that should have killed me(shoot outs) to the point it made me wonder how the hell did I not die- guess it was just not my time-so the way I look at it all these years of living and riding have been extras and if I have to ride a small bike to continue riding so be it-still not sure the 500X will not work just want to be ready I think I have said enough--please close this tread

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage