Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Powerbronze Checking In!!  (Read 343 times)

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Rustington
Powerbronze Checking In!!
« on: February 18, 2020, 03:54:40 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Richard and I work for Powerbronze International.

I am pleased to able to post on this forum with our products for your CB500X and to answer questions you may have about our products.

I will make individual posts for the different models of CB500X in the next few days with details of all of our products for them.

I am pleased to be able to offer you 10% off any product from our website by entering the discount code UKFORUM1 at the shopping cart section of the site and pressing the apply coupon button as shown in the screenshot below.

We can ship to almost every country in the world direct from our UK head office as we have a large amount of stock of our products.

If you place an order with us from outside the UK, please ensure you provide us a contact telephone number so that we can pass this onto the couriers.

Click on the links below to view the products that we make for your model of CB500X :

2013 - 2015 - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=home&cat_id=0&brand=HONDA&model=CB500X&year=2014

2016 - 2020 - https://www.powerbronze.co.uk/catalogsearch/advanced/result/?finder_id=&from=category&cat_id=0&brand=HONDA&model=CB500X&year=2019

If you have any questions or need any help, please send me a private message, comment on this thread or give us a call on 01903 783222 between 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.

All the best,
Richard

Offline mihai.i

• CB500X Member
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Bucharest
Re: Powerbronze Checking In!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 08:57:13 AM »
Hi!
I really like the hugger design  for the cb500x 2019!
Unfortunatly I can`t order because on the website you don`t have Romania listed for shipping.

Offline glenwatt

• CB500X Newbie
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: London
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 12:14:00 PM »
Richard, thank you.

As a long term customer I aready ordered my fender extender before the offer. That's life.

Saving up and may get a hugger in the future as it looks good.

Offline UKJeeper

• CB500X Pro
    • View Profile
  • Bike: 2017 CB500X
  • City / Town: Chelmsford
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 09:38:39 PM »
Put my extender on a couple weeks ago. Engine and rad are much cleaner.  :821:

Offline RichardPB

• Approved Forum Vendor
    • View Profile
  • City / Town: Rustington
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 11:53:11 AM »
*Originally Posted by mihai.i [+]
Hi!
I really like the hugger design  for the cb500x 2019!
Unfortunatly I can`t order because on the website you don`t have Romania listed for shipping.

Hi,

I will send you a private message with a link to an Ebay listing as unfortunately we do not ship directly to Romania.

All the best,
Richard

Offline japes1275

• CB500X Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2020, 06:40:44 PM »
Welcome, good to hear from a vendor happy to post on a forum and offer a discount!

One thing I think would be good for the X is a proper rear mudguard. Ive thought about designing one myself but it would be great if some experts did it! Basically the area at the back of the seat is too narrow and allows mud to be flung up the sides. I think some kind of extension following the lines of the number plate plastic base forward past the indicators and ending up under the seat would work. Hard to explain but if you have a look at the bike you would see what I mean. Anyway, just a thought if Powerbronze are looking for something else to enhance the X!

Recent Topics

victorious-backstage